TJ IOI 2022
TJHSST's very own high school programming contest.
- Join students across the world in a fun, challenging programing competition.
- Compete individually for some sick prizes!
- Whether you're a beginner or seasoned veteran, we're sure you'll learn something new!
Registration closes in 02:01:01:02
- Any language supported by CodeForces is supported in this contest: (C++, Java, Python, etc.)
- Prewritten code can be used, as well as online resources. Competitors, however, are not allowed to collaborate outside of their team.
- All input will be read through standard input, and output should be done through standard output.
- Problems will range from USACO Bronze level to USACO Platinum level.
- Rankings will be determined by the number of problems solved. Tiebreakers will be broken by penalties (incorrect submissions and time submitted).
- The Top 3 pre-college participants will receive Amazon gift cards!
- 1st place ($50)
- 2nd place ($20)
- 3rd place ($10)
This contest would not be possible without the efforts of TJ's computer team, and other members of the Competitive Programming community.
- Kevin ShanOrganizer and Problem Setter
- Andrew Wang Problem Setter
- Danny Mittal Tester
- Benjamin Qi Tester
- Ray BaiProblem Setter
- Daniel ZengProblem Setter
- Jesse ChoeProblem Setter and Web Developer
- Johnny LiuProblem Setter and Web Developer
- Daniel QiuWeb Developer
- Sol SongProblem Setter
- Arnav JainProblem Setter
- Hyunjae ChungLogistics Assistant
- Alvan Caleb ArulanduWeb Developer